The CPA PlaylistPosted: March 5, 2012
Playlists are very popular these days. Politicians have them for their campaigns, President’s give them to dignitaries and I bet most of you have created a few of your own. I think it’s time to have some fun and create the CPA playlist. Here is my start with ten songs – feel free to suggest others.
10) Pressure by Billy Joel – a great tune when you need that adrenaline rush because those deadlines aren’t enough.
9) Cats in the Cradle by Harry Chapin – to remind you of what’s important.
8) In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins – the theme song for all those forensic accountants out there.
7) Runnin’ Down a Dream by Tom Petty – for those young CPAs trying to make their mark.
6) 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago – it’s got numbers in the title, it must be for CPAs.
5) Mr. Roboto by Styx – for the CITP’s!
4) Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas – because someone is going to have to run all those firms when the Boomers retire.
3) Wherever We Go by the Newsboys – because CPAs really do make things better.
2) The logical Song by Supertramp – for all those creative CPAs feeling lost in the numbers.
1) Taxman by the Beatles – need I say more.