Your TurnPosted: March 26, 2014
Over the last five years I have chosen the topics for discussion in my blog. The topics have ranged far and wide:
- AICPA Council, Board, Task Force and Conference updates
- The CGMA and what it means to you as a professional
- Supervising and evaluating staff
- Accounting standards and the FASB & IASB
- Financial Literacy
- Risk Management and Internal Controls
- Becoming a CPA
- And more!
But now it is your turn. In conjunction with the TSCPA I am going to discuss the topics and answer the questions you choose over the next several blogs. You can submit questions through the TSCPA Business & Industry Center on LinkedIn here or you can submit your questions to Rori Shaw on the TSCPA staff at email@example.com. So send in those questions or I’ll keep deciding what to write about.